Kenya: Five Heroes who saved President Uhuru Kenyatta From ICC Case
The news of the case’s termination spread over the world like bush fire with even the world’s best selling daily, The New York Times carrying the headline “Kenya’s President is out of the ICC den”
But as Kenyans continue to celebrate Kenyatta’s victory, we at The Kenyan DAILY POST are going to reveal names of men and women who assisted President Uhuru Kenyatta in his push to have the case dropped til ICC chief Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda, threw in the towel.
Here are the heroes in Uhuru’s ICC case
1. AMINA MOHAMED: Amina Mohamed is the Cabinet Secretary in charge of Foreign Affairs. The CS has dedicated her tenure in office in defending Uhuru in international forums such as the Assembly of State Parties (ASP) and United Nations. Blessed with beauty and brains, Amina who is a career diplomat, has played a big role in making sure Uhuru is a free man!
2. Prof GITHU MUIGAI: Githu Muigai is the Attorney General of Kenya. He was representing the Government of Kenya during Uhuru’s Status Conferences. Kenya should thank God for having such a brilliant legal brain. Githu is blessed with unique abilities and his master of the law was broadcasted to the world for all to see. During the ICC proceedings, Githu reduced ICC lawyers to mere students. ICC judges liked his legal brilliance and prowess and one of the ICC judges said “Let this man from Kenya teaches us some law”.
3. JENDAYI FRAZER: Jendayi Elizabeth Frazer is the former U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs. The Afro-American woman has done a lot in defending Uhuru at international forums and constantly saying the ICC was formed to prosecute African Presidents only and should be disbanded.
4. STEVEN KAY: Steven Kay was Uhuru lead’s lawyer at the ICC. He is a renowned British international criminal lawyer. Although his services cost an arm and a leg, Kay was able to secure Uhuru’s freedom
5. Lastly, “the mighty” DAVID NYEKORACH MATSANGA: Matsanga is a renowned Ugandan human rights activist. For the last one year, Mastanga has made several trips to the ICC requesting the court to terminate Uhuru’s case. He has also busted several witnesses who were coached and bribed to incriminate Uhuru.